Friday, July 11, 2008

Outta Here!


Today we are leaving for Florida, so it's a full day of packing and cleaning, around the kids of course!  It's alot of work, but I know it will be worth it.  
Please pray for us as we travel and as we (well, not ME) swim in the shark-infested waters.  Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, and I always hear that you have more of a chance of getting hurt on the way TO the beach than in the water.  Fine.  I guess it's just that sometimes the old think-too-much-about-what-COULD-happen (aka worry) resurfaces (I used to be REALLY bad about that).  Yes I've gotten better, but I still have my moments.  I just have to remind myself that our lives are in HIS hands and pray that my husband doesn't get too "brave".  
Otherwise, we are VERY excited about our trip and just getting to spend time with the fam.  I'll be posting from Florida!!!

What is he smiling at!?!?!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

YOur last line really made me laugh out loud. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU AMY!!!! ha ha ha

You know your life is in His hands and we all have an appointed time. Have fun and relax. (just make sure you can see the bottom of the ocean) ha ha