Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Great God

Jason and I have been reading a book called Crazy Love by a pastor named Francis Chan (I highly recommend it).  He has several video logs online, and throughout the book, he will occasionally ask the reader to pause and watch a video that pertains to that part of the book.  Posted below is one of the videos that I wanted to share with you.  I tried to add it to my previous post, but I was lacking in the know-how.  But after talking to the Waynesburg Technical Support guru, I was able to easily add it to today's.  

I hope that as you watch you are reminded of how truly GREAT is our God.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

i loved that video. i hated that it had to stop.

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing!!! Just another wonder.....too much for my brain to comprehend!! We just don't really have a clue as to how AWESOME our God really is. To think that out of all the truly amazing things that He created,such as this huge universe and all the natural wonders of this earth. that WE are His best! I am so thankful that God has allowed me, little ol' me, in all my imperfections, to be His child. How humbling is that???

Anonymous said...

Amy..I did not see your earlier post "AWE" until after I read this one and commented on it. You said it so much better than me about Gods love for us. It just blows me away when I really think about out of all the things that he created that He loved me so much that He gave His life for me just so I could walk in fellowship with Him and spend eternity with Him. I just can't figure it out but you say it so well in your writings. THanks so much for sharing your thoughts, wisdom, and feelings with us. Love you

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! That just proves how awesome our God really is!!!He is so awesome!!!!He made from the tiniest atom to the largest galexy. That just blows my mind!!!Thank you for posting that video, Amy. My little sister enjoyed it to. :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL VIDEO!!! WORDS CANT EVEN COME CLOSE TO EXPRESSING THE AWESOMENESS OF THAT! LOVE YOU, KATHY E