Monday, December 1, 2008

A Little Slump

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to write this quick note to say...

Sorry I am lagging behind on my posts.  Last week was very busy, then Thanksgiving weekend put me behind, but yesterday and today I have been sick...I don't know if it's a virus or what.  I have some thoughts that I can't wait to share from the book of John.  I'm just not up to it today.  Pray that my kids don't get whatever this is!!

Keep checking my site...I'll be back in a day or two!

4 comments :

ashley brumley said...

i hope you get better amy you and your kids and jason are in my prayers

Anonymous said...

could you be pregnant?:)hope you feel better soon and that it isn't catching.

Anonymous said...

Hope u get better Amy!!!!! Miss you at church!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better sooh. I will be watchung for the notes on John,