Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day of the Year

It's hard to believe that it's already the last day of 2008!  As I look back upon this year, I see where God has worked in our lives.  He has brought us through so much--good times, such as great family times and the birth of a nephew, and sad times, as we lost several loved ones this year.  I thank God for the blessing of my family, my friends and how He has worked in our lives.  I don't know what 2009 will hold, but greater than the uncertainty is the peace of God's promise that He will never leave us.  Happy New Year!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

AMEN, AMY
IT HAS BEEN A GOOD YEAR. BUT LIKE YOU THERE HAS BEEN UPS AND DOWNS AS WE ALL EXPERIENCE. BUT I'M SO THANKFUL THAT MY GOD WAS THERE WITH ME THROUGHOUT ALL OF THESE!!!!
THANK-YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR BLOG IT HAS ADDED TO MY YEAR AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE IN 2009.
LOVE YOU, KATHY E

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Amy!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) I hope you'll keep up your blog in 2009. I've learned so much from you. God bless you!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and Amen to all you said especially we know God is there with His love and peace no matter what the New Year brings. Praise , Honor, and Glory to Him!!!Martha D