Saturday, September 12, 2009

Please Pray for Emily

Tonight we are in Georgia, stopping over for the night on our way to Orlando!

We had a good day of travel, except for little Emily, who is not feeling well. It breaks my heart to think that we have had this trip planned for nearly a year, and the kids have counted down the days, and now Emily is sick!!!

So, I just wanted to ask you to please say a prayer for Emily. Honestly, I don't know exactly what's the matter with her, because her symptoms are a little strange. But please pray that whatever it is, that she would overcome it very soon, and that she would be cooperative in our efforts to keep her hydrated.

I'll be posting from Disneyworld soon!! Thanks everybody...

3 comments :

Erika Chapman said...

Our Disney memories are so precious. I will be praying for Emily this week for good health and an amazing time!

Merlin Winchestr said...

Have a great time at Disney!!!! I'll be prayin' for Emily!!!!

Annette Story said...

I'm praying for a fast recovery for Emily and a great day tomorrow. Love you.