Sunday, September 14, 2008

Until Tomorrow...

I have something I've been thinking about today that I want to share, but our internet has been down due to the high winds.  Now that it is finally up again I am too tired and need to go to bed.  So, I will be writing about that tomorrow.

But for now, I want to show these funny pictures of Emily.  Jason's dad visited us on Labor Day weekend and brought gifts for all the kids.  He could not have gotten Emily a more perfect gift--a long princess wig.  She loves to wear it with her princess dress and crown, and she is so funny when she has it on because you can tell she is trying not to move her head very much.  I even tried it on and wondered if maybe I should dye my hair and get some extensions (hee hee).  I decided against it, and I will not show pictures of that.  :)

Oh, and by the way--my dear husband turned 35 today.  Happy Birthday Honey!!





2 comments :

Anonymous said...

amy - that is hilarious! it is so emily! and oh how i would love to see you with blonde hair:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures, Amy!!! You need to add the picture of you in the wig!!!! LoL!!!! Thanks for making this blog, Amy. It really helps me in my walk with God.