Thursday, December 3, 2009

This Day

It's quiet now. It's 10:37 pm and I can only hear the soothing bubbling of the aquarium, and every now and then the heat pump when it kicks on.

It's been a bit of a rough day, today. Two, possibly three, possibly four of my kids have the flu. My husband has the flu. I might have the flu. I feel okay, but I'm not counting myself out yet.

I'm not writing this to invoke sympathy. I'm just writing because I finally have a moment to sit down and write, and this is what's going on right now!

I want to thank Jesus for helping us through this day!



3 comments :

Julie said...

Praying for you all.

mom said...

I hope you all have a good day today honey. I hate being gone when so many of you are sick. Praying for you all tho. Love you

Merlin Winchestr said...

Hope you guys get better, Amy!!!!! We're praying for ya!!!!