Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Days in Austin

After approximately 19 hours on the road and then the flurry of activity that surrounds a happy reunion of sisters, cousins and in-laws, we are HERE! Well, actually we've been here for a few days, but I haven't been able to find the time to sit down long enough to post updates or anything else for that matter! But it has been great. The kids have been playing and having the time of their lives, and we've enjoyed just being together, loving the warm weather, and feasting on good stuff like Texas barbeque and Tex-Mex.Sunday night we let the cousins have a movie night, so this is a picture of them all piled on the bed. Jacob stayed in bed long enough for the picture to be taken, but as soon as the movie started he felt he'd had enough. He didn't last long!!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE THESE KIDS ARE!!! I WOULD LIKE TO BE PILED UP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM. ENJOY YOURSELF AND BE CAREFUL COMING HOME. LOVE YA KATHY E

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed. Just cant believe these are my grandchildren. I wish I too were right in the middle of them. I would love to have them all around me for a while. Notice I said "for a while"..ha No, I would absolutely love it. They are so precious!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It would be wonderful to see everyone. I am glad you are all having a good visit. See you when you get home. Tell Laura and her clan we love them and we miss them. Drive safe. Love to all! Aunt Wina

Anonymous said...

My son Jaren(4) was looking at the blogs with me and wanted me to go back to this picture. He said "where's me?" haha. I said this is somebody else's family and he pointed to the boy on the end and said "no,it's not" "there's me". haha. Just had to share that with you. Glad you got to go to Texas and glad the kids had fun!!

ashley brumley said...

poor you.. yur hubby let you drive for a long time or did he make you? just kidding but anyway hope you had fun!

ashley