Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Field Trip!



We had the opportunity to take Ashlyn skiing for the first time the other day.  It was homeschool day at Paoli, so we, along with many other homeschoolers, had a great day skiing and/or snowboarding.  There were lots of instructors there for first-timers, but Ashlyn had a really good private teacher--her daddy.

She had so much fun that she did not want to come home.  By the end of the day, she and her friend Victoria were riding the lifts and skiing the slopes together, without us!  It was a great time!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had fun!!! I went to Perfect North Slopes and I kept falling!!! My friend refused to help me up once and I ended up on the ground for 30 minutes before I finally got the snowboard off my feet!!!! Miss you at church!!!

ashley brumley said...

sounds like fun :) <3
ashley